11 Dangerous Signs Your Dog Was Poisoned

Photo by Sergey Nivens from Shutterstock
Photo by MollieGPhoto from Shutterstock

The environment in which your dog wanders is full of potential toxins that might harm him. Even if you do your best to keep those poisonous substances away from your pet, toxic exposure is not completely off the table.

If you know what to avoid, you might be able to save your dog from such trouble. Some of the most common symptoms include foaming at the mouth, lethargy, shaking, unusual movements, an upset stomach, swelling, pale gums, and, of course, behavioral changes.

If you have seen any of these symptoms in your furry friend, you should call the vet right away.

It’s important not to rush into anything, so you might want to refrain from inducing vomiting in your dog without clear instructions. Here’s what you need to know: