logocuteanimalplanet
Search
Close this search box.
Search
Close this search box.
,

Helpless Dog Is In The Wrong Place At The Wrong Time

A dog was only four months old when rescuers brought him to a rescue facility. Some children had harmed the dog by placing glue on it. The glue became like cement on the poor puppy making him completely stiff. The rescue team went to work removing the glue along with the sticks and mud that were stuck to it.

The poor puppy had skin problems from the harshness of the glue. It had to undergo medical baths to recover its skin to a healthy place. The dog was so scared of humans because of his experience. Eventually though, he began to trust people and was placed up for adoption.

Watch the video to see the amazing recovery that this dog made.

Rescuers found him at just the right time to save his life.

Share:

Leave a Reply

Latest Article

Related Article