A man loved taking his dog to play in the ocean because it was the dog’s favorite activity. Whenever the man would get home, the dog would be there waiting to go play in the water. He gladly obliged the dog and for seven years this was their routine at the end of day.
One day after playing in the ocean, something seemed wrong with the dog. The dog was lethargic and started vomiting. On the following day, the man made the dog’s favorite food, but it still would not eat. So he took the dog to the vet but it was too late.
Learn more about saltwater poisoning and how you can protect your dog in this video.
Now the man honors his dog’s memory by informing others about the dangers of saltwater poisoning.